Register NOW for the 2017 Hopewalk on May 20th!
Highlighting that Healthy Living is a Family Affair!
Join the Fight against Childhood Obesity and Diabetes in our community!
Come out and enjoy a day of family fun in the sun the healthy way, with a 5k walk, complimentary lunch, family resources, fun activities for the kids and adults, entertainment, prizes and surprises for all!
- The Annual HopeWalk 5K - A walk around NoHo Arts District
- A Taste of Healthy NoHo - Taste dishes from some of NoHo healthiest restaurants.
- Kid's Healthy Activity Fair - Try over 20+ fitness activities
- TOYS! for participating
- Grand Prizes - Special gifts for kids who participate in the most fitness activities and for the parents who help raise the most money.
- Single Parent Resource Booths - At Hands4Hope LA, we know what single parents go through. We have people from the neightborhood who will be coming who have programs that can help!
- Activities for Parents - Meet other parents while participating in activities designed for you!
- Entertainment - A DJ will be on hand, and we have other surprises in store!
Over 20 stations of fitness activities for kids after they return from the walk Prizes for every activity and a raffle entry to win three GREAT PRIZES for kids who go to all stations. Bounce houses and more for the little ones. Join us for a day of family fun hosted by Reporter Sid Garcia of KABC 7 Los Angeles!
May 20th at Valley Plaza Park in North Hollywood!
If you are interested please call us at 818-763-4673